Advertisement

Kixstar Lost A Round Because Of This?!? | Rainbow Six: Siege Twitch Clips

Kixstar Lost A Round Because Of This?!? | Rainbow Six: Siege Twitch Clips ►Streamers in this video:






















►Submit your own clips here!:


► Join our discord today:

► Into/Outro Song:

► Follow me on twitter to keep up to date with uploads:

► Follow my personal twitter:


► Follow me on twitch to get notified when I go live:


**If you are one of the content creators in this video and would like for it to be removed please contact @ rainbowsixhub@gmail.com**

*I do not own any of these clips, all credit goes to the streamers*

* For business inquiries contact: rainbowsixhub@gmail.com *

#r6hub #twitchhighlights #rainbow6

maciejay,shroud,serenity,twitch,clips,rainbow,six,siege,rainbow6,annemunition,beaulo,proleague,pro,league,r6,twitch highlights,kixstar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments