Advertisement

iRacing | The big one! | V8 Supercars at Bathurst | Channelling my inner Aussie!

iRacing | The big one! | V8 Supercars at Bathurst | Channelling my inner Aussie! Want to start iRacing? If so then you can use the link below to sign up :D


Join the Facebook Group


Join my Discord


Follow me on Twitter @Davey_Cam

Become a Patreon!


If you would like to support me and help the channel grow then you can do so via the following links -


Twitch (rarely)

ACCUFORCE,ACCUFORCE V1,ACCUFORCE PRO,heusinkveld ultimates,heusinkveld,heusinkveld sprint,dave cam,track guide,fanatec,clubsport,2.5,iracing,triple,screen,iracing truple setup,fanatec forumla,dave cameron iracing,iracing best,esports,best pc driving game,best pc racing game,matt malone,jimmy broadbent,obs iracing,v8 supercars iracing,supercars bathurst,supercars mount panorama,iracing bathurst,best iracing,best iracing crashes,iracing new damage model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments