Advertisement

How to print address labels from a list in Excel

How to print address labels from a list in Excel In this video I show you how to tell which sticky labels will work with Office. Then we look at how to make a list of addresses in Excel, and print your addresses onto labels using Word.


If you're looking to type directly onto your labels using Word, check out my other video that I'm releasing at the same time:





Buy the Avery L7160 address labels here:



Office 365 is cheaper if you buy it from Amazon:




*** My gear ***

Camera - Canon EOS 700D (Rebel T5i)


Microphone - Rode Videomic Pro


Laptop - HP Spectre x360


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music:

tutorial,guide,address labels,labels,christmas labels,christmas,avery,sticky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments