Advertisement

How My Girlfriend Saved Me From A Bear Attack

How My Girlfriend Saved Me From A Bear Attack Follow me @


MERCH:
-
This is a story about how my girlfriend, Anastasia, saved me from a bear attack. I was trying to save my missing friend, Vlad. We'd heard rumours about a "bear-man" terrorizing a small town up north and had a hunch that it might be Vlad. Problem is, I forgot about my one year anniversary with Anastasia. There was no way I could make it back in time. But once we arrived, I realized that would be the least of my problems...


#animatedstory #storytime #zmde
Music used is by Kevin Macleod

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,zmde,zmde animations,share my story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments