Advertisement

How do you get your protein? | Brian Rodgers | Fool's Gold Plant-based BBQ |

How do you get your protein?
 | Brian Rodgers | Fool's Gold Plant-based BBQ | We are back in Brian’s kitchen. This time Brian will be answering probably the most typical question someone who follows a plant-based diet hears. What about protein? In this video you’ll see the many options you can use to make sure your body receives the proteins it needs. Are you ready?

.__________
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell to be notified every time I post a new video. Also, feel free to share my content with your friends and family so they all can learn different, tasty, and healthier ways to eat BBQ sauce


__________


Want more plant-based recipes or want to know more about my story of how I became into a BBQ legend and the #1 plant-based BBQ expert in the world? Please find more on my website and blog:














___________


You can follow me on:





Facebook:


Instagram: thebrianrodgers


Instagram: plantbasedbbq

plantbasedsauce,plantbasedhealthy,plantbasedrecipesmakemesohappy,plantbasedmeal plantbasedfoodie,plantbasedhealth,plantbasedrecipeshare,plantbasedhealthcare,vegan food,vegan recipe,plantbased,healthy,easy healthy recipes,health,healthy food,plant based food,healthy plant based,healthy vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments