Advertisement

Getting all Sims 4 Childhood Bonus Traits: Super Sim Let's Play Part 3

Getting all Sims 4 Childhood Bonus Traits: Super Sim Let's Play Part 3 In Part 3 of my The Sims 4 Super Sim Let's Play, I start with an established foundation and can be more serious about approaching the many requirements to finish childhood aspirations.

Completing all four will give my Sim a bonus to all Mental, Physical, Social, and Creative Skills. This means ALL skills in The Sims 4 will get this boost, on top of the Top Notch Toddler reward trait that he already has.

Establishing this will put me in a strong position to finish the scouting badges next time, and pursue character values traits that help my Sim to have better behavior and more emotional control. Super Sims dont belch in public.

Mom learns to make amazing meals that defer hunger for long periods, which causes me to get days and nights mixed up somewhat. I really enjoyed this session even if it wasn't one with a lot of funny moments.

All My Videos:

Donate (PayPal):

Donate Recurring via Patreon:

Other Ways You Can Support Us:
Amazon Prime Trial

With Your Everyday Amazon Purchases!

My site:

#Sims4

The Sims,Sims 4,TS4,The Sims 4,sims,Sims 4 let's play,let's play,sims 4 gameplay,Sims 4 Super Sim,Sims 4 min-maxing,sims 4 sim,sims 4 children,sims 4 child,sims 4 kids,sims 4 parenting,sims 4 child aspirations,sims 4 child skills,top notch toddler sims 4,whiz kid sims 4,social butterfly,let's play The Sims 4,Sims 4 lets play,sims 4 carl,sims 4 super sim lets play,sims 4 live mode,carls guide,super sim let's play part 3,sims 4 lets play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments