Advertisement

First Person (POV) Street Photography: Missoula

First Person (POV) Street Photography: Missoula I wanted to try filming a photography walk from a first person point of view. I picked up a chest harness and loaded up a GoPro-like camera (links below), pressed the record buttonm then hit the street. I should have included a microphone to talk through the photographs. I just couldn't figure how to set that up (I don't want to film using my camera). I have a field recorder - maybe I hook up a lav mic there or to my phone then sync it up in post?

Stuff I use to film…

⇢ Canon EOS M50:
⇢ Manfrotto MKCOMPACTACN-BK tripod:
⇢ Neewer 16”x16” softbox:
⇢ Voking VK-C-ET 10mm+16mm Macro:
⇢ Video Camera/Digital Recorder Adapter:
⇢ XLR to 3.5mm audio adapter:
⇢ AmazonBasics Tripod:
⇢ DJI Spark drone:
⇢ Rode Pro on-camera mic:
⇢ Zoom ZH1 field mic:
⇢ GoPro-like camera:
⇢ Inexpensive light and mic stands:
⇢ iPhone gimbal:
⇢ Driving Running Fishing Photography Gloves Windproof with 2 Cut Fingers:
⇢ CamKix Chest Mount Harness:
⇢ Unisex Polarized Retro Classic Trendy Stylish Sunglasses:

⇢ More website:
⇢ My online store:

montana,missoula,pov,photography,firstperson,downtown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments