Advertisement

December 2019 Pineapple Fabrics Sale

December 2019 Pineapple Fabrics Sale Pineapple Fabrics Sale on December 5-7, 2019. Come with me and see all the wonderful fabrics and pre-cuts that Pineapple Fabrics has prepared for their sale! I do an interview with Leanne Anderson of The Whole Country Caboodle and her fabulous fabric and patterns that you must see! I even meet up with one of our favorite group members, Pat from Myrtle Beach! I had more time to slow down my filming so you could better see the fabric but understand that I am very careful to try not to film anyone that I haven't asked first so I do have to edit often. Enjoy and make it last until March 2020 when they'll have the next warehouse sale. Hugs, Deb

Pineapple Fabrics Sale,The Whole Country Caboodle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments