Advertisement

Caio Duilio D554 - Among The Most Powerful NATO Anti-Aircraft Destroyers

Caio Duilio D554 - Among The Most Powerful NATO Anti-Aircraft Destroyers Caio Duilio was one of Italy's two Horizon-class warships, the Italians called the Orizzonte. Caio Duilio joined the Italian navy on March 3, 2009, was named after the 3rd century BC Roman leader, Admiral Gaius Duilius, Caio Duilio in Italian, who defeated the mighty Carthaginian fleet.
----------------
Hi guys, I'm Dung Tran. Thank you for watching this video. Don't forget LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. Your encouragement is my motivation to make the next videos.
Military-Wiki.com is also my blog. Please visit for more content.
----------------
Any comments or suggestions you can leave at the comment section or You can contact me via email: dungtran@military-wiki.com
----------------
In case you want to donate me - I have a Paypal account:

Become a Patreon:

Even the smallest amount of money is your great encouragement for me.
-----------------
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Dung Tran.

dungtran,

Post a Comment

0 Comments