Advertisement

biscuits, 8 of them actually

biscuits, 8 of them actually link to recipe from Bon Appetit:

This was fun. I like baking. They say baking is wife material, so I think, "Wow, I'd be a good wife," or "I wouldn't mind being a housewife." Then I remember that I am an independent woman who don't need no man, but not gonna lie it would be nice to travel the world with someone and have someone to cuddle with. With that being said, I do want to be self-sufficient and pay my own bills and cook my own food, ya know what I mean?

Thanks for watching. It seems the quality goes down for each video, but that's subjective. I'm having fun which hasn't happened for a while with videos. My recent videos are raw and me, not a version of me where I try to imitate what I think is funny. But I'm still not funny. Have a great day.

actually

Post a Comment

0 Comments