Advertisement

AQUARIUS ~ COMING UP AND PEOPLE MAD

AQUARIUS ~ COMING UP AND PEOPLE MAD About my services đź’‹


I specialize in Twin Flames & Karmic relationships 


Other readings I do on Friendships, Family, Work Situation,  Finances/Career, Singles, General Love, Passed Love One's, General ETC. 


You will receive the reading within a week from date of booking. 


It's a video recording privately uploaded on YouTube I will email you the link. 


There's no specific time length of the reading I just flow with it. But I do aim to keep the reading short and to the point. Averagely readings are from 15-25 minutes. 


I charge 40.00$ USD for ALL READINGS


I ONLY use PayPal đź’ł

To book go on PayPal: 




*NO REFUNDS* 


For donationsđź’¸




📢 IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE READING AFTER THE 7TH DAY CONTACT ME DO NOT WAIT. READINGS SOMETIMES GET LOST, I CAN RESEND THE LINK! IF YOU WAIT YOU RISK LOSING YOUR READING. NOTHING I CAN DO! 


Make sure you send it correctly or it will be refunded.


*If I do not feel comfortable doing the reading I will not do it, if you paid you will be refunded. 


📢Please do not email/DM me asking if you can book a reading. Bookings are open for the public.  


📢 I do not do Emergency readings.

📢NO I cannot rush your reading.

📢If you haven't recieved the reading within 7 days no I haven't forgot. I write all my bookings in a booking journal,  it means I haven't started your reading yet, please be patient. 

📢I will not do a reading on multiple parties for example you're seeking a reading on 2 different persons of interest. 

📢Understand tarot can show past/current and or future energy of a person/situation 

📢Any Qs about your finished reading, need to be asked after receiving it, keep in mind I will try my best to respond as soon as I can. 

📢Please understand I can only help so much.



Please leave any information I need on PayPal as I get flooded with emails yours can get lost. All I need is names & birthday's. Any details you feel I need to know. 


Do NOT DM about bookings đźš« 


Any questions email me at lareinaogtarot@gmail.com 


For Testimonials my personal instagram @lareinaOG has a album of many! But I am now posting testimonials on my new tarot instagram page @lareinaogtarot

PEOPLE

Post a Comment

0 Comments