Advertisement

AMAZON products you NEED in your life- thank me later

AMAZON products you NEED in your life- thank me later If you like my content please subscribe! ♥♥♥
⭐️ LINKS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS: ⭐️
Car Locator:
Hand Sanitizer:
LifeStraw:
Lavender Eye Pillow:
Christmas Knit Dog Hat and Scarf:
Finger Protectors:
Evil Eye Charm:
Oversized Hoodie Blanket:
Safe Hair Brush:
Cloud Cotton Swab Holder:
Marble Wallpaper:
Dual Port USB Charger:
Word Hair Pins:
Boiled Egg Peeler:
Nose Paper Cups:

Check out my clothing line:
My Instagram: @higuysimmar and @mariale


Hi guys! So todayyy I'll be showing you all the weird Amazon products I found that are actually useful 💕 I hope you like this video I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

If you like this video please share it, it would help me out so much!!

CONTACT: makeuplocalypse@gmail.com

My Camera:
I edit with: Final Cut Pro

This video is NOT sponsored!

mar,shopping,shopping spree,amazon,gift,gift ideas,2019,amazon products,savannah brymer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments