Advertisement

#Aliexpress Purchase | Kewig Mobile Holder | Well worth product easily serviceable

#Aliexpress Purchase | Kewig Mobile Holder | Well worth product easily serviceable Kewisi USB tester

Amazon:
Aliexpress:


Mobile Holder:


Amazon:
Aliexpress:


Screw Driver set link:


Please click the link to subscribe to my channel:


My new Channel:


Please follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook :


In this video, I show you how to service a Kewig Mobile Holder which does work intermittently. Its simple construction and easily accessible parts make it a valuable product for me.

Mobile holder for bike,Mobile mount for bike,Best mobile holder for bike,Best mobile mount for bike,Fast charger mount,Fast charger with mobile holder,Best mobile holder for RC 200,Best mobile holder for ktm,Best mobile holder for Dominar,Kewig Bike Mobile Holder,Kewig,USB charger,2.5amps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments