Advertisement

Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs. Cristiano Ronaldo: Who has the most powerful shot? | Oh My Goal

Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs. Cristiano Ronaldo: Who has the most powerful shot? | Oh My Goal Zlatan and Cristiano Ronaldo have one thing in common: they both believe there's no one greater than them in the world! So we decided to put them to the test. Who has the most powerful shot: Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Cristiano Ronaldo? You will find out in this video. It's a battle for the football history books, GOATS against Lions. Who will win?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal ibrahimovic,zlatan ibrahimovic,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,ibrahimovic vs ronaldo,ibrahimovic and ronaldo,ronaldo shots,ibrahimovic shot,ronaldo powerful shot,ibrahimovic powerful shot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments