Advertisement

WHAT WE SPEND IN A WEEK: Married in Los Angeles + Money Saving Tips!

WHAT WE SPEND IN A WEEK: Married in Los Angeles + Money Saving Tips! What we spent in a week! I tracked what my husband and I spent in one week while living in Los Angeles. Living in LA can be expensive, so we do try and budget. I also included some money saving tips that we use. Let me know if you want more videos on finance, budgeting and debt?

☀︎INSTAGRAM:

☀︎ Business Inquiries ☀︎
hello@lindsayadkinson.com

Website: lindsayadkinson.com

what i spend in a week,what i spent in a week,what we spend in a week,lindsay adkinson what i spend in a week,what i spend living in los angeles,what i spend in a week LA,what i spend,how to save money,money tricks,saving money,money saving tips,money saving hacks,what i spend in a week 2019,how to save money fast,how to save money and,how to save money and pay off debt,money saving life hacks,lindsay adkinson,what i spend in a week nyc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments