Advertisement

Trying My Ex Boyfriends Makeup! (SHANE DAWSON x JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette)

Trying My Ex Boyfriends Makeup! (SHANE DAWSON x JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette) I mean, what kind of Youtuber would I be if I didn't make one of these videos? I am BEYOND honored to have received Shane and Jeffree's new line, and I can't wait to share my reactions with you. I couldn't be more proud of Shane, even ifI know nothing about makeup. :) Family and Huge Fan for life. xoxo

----------

Get Your Copy Of My Book and Audio Book, Thirty-Life Crisis : www.thirtylifecrisisbook.com

----------
Get caught up on my recent videos:

My Dr Pimple Popper Surgery:


Is Online Thrift Shopping Worth It?!:


Recreating Iconic "FRIENDS" Outfits:


----------

My Instagram:
My Twitter!
My Facebook!

For Business and Bookings ONLY:
Schwartztube@gmail.com

----------
FTC: This video is not sponsored. All products used were kindly gifted by Shane.

Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and loving. I just adore you.

#shanedawsonxjeffreestar #shanedawson #conspiracypalette

Lisa Schwartz,Lisbug,shane dawson,jeffree star cosmetics,conspiracy palette,mini controversy,shane dawson jeffree star,shane x jeffree,makeup tutorial,youtube shane dawson,shane dawson palette,shane dawson merch,conspiracy palette review,shane dawson x jeffree star conspiracy palette,shane dawson x jeffree star,shane dawson palette review,shane dawson jeffree star palette review,shane x jeffree star,conspiracy collection,shane dawson x jeffree star palette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments