Advertisement

The Wii turns thirteen! - A look back at its menu and channels

The Wii turns thirteen! - A look back at its menu and channels The Console Anniversaries Week is still going strong!
On the 19th of November 2006, the Nintendo Wii, that console we've all played at some point, that will just refuse to die with an average of 200 concurrent players online on Mario Kart Wii and that actually got a release of Just Dance 2020, saw its release! And it's not even over, the Xbox 360's anniversary is on Friday :P
I know there will be somebody to piss me off by saying "This isn't a Wii! It hasn't got the Forecast and News Channels, and blah, blah, blah". Yes indeed, this was recorded on the virtual Wii menu of a Wii U. I don't have access to a Wii capture card right now, and refused to record using Dolphin, let alone a direct camcorder. So, I used some modding skills to get the Photo Channel and the Today & Tomorrow Channel (that channel that America didn't get for some reason) on the Wii U, and moved all the homebrew and Wii U stuff away. Hey, I did what I could, shush :P
Anyhow, to quote myself earlier today on Twitter, "Happy 13th birthday to the console that made my life, and is still doing so to this day. So many memories from you!".

But I do wonder WHAT THE FORECAST IS

Discord: WoomyLuma#5716
Discord server:
Twitter:
Switch FC: 3912-2594-7212
MKW Wiimmfi FC: 3527-8789-3847
Wii U FC: InklingYoshiOwO

woomyluma,wii 2019,wii 13 years,wii release date,

Post a Comment

0 Comments