Advertisement

Swim's Patch Thoughts: 'I Hope This Will Fix The Game..' | Dota Underlords

Swim's Patch Thoughts: 'I Hope This Will Fix The Game..' | Dota Underlords You can watch me on twitch every day ▶
Underlords Guides Playlist: ▶
Swim's Underlords Info, Guides, and Tierlists: ▶
Join my youtube membership program ▶
I made a Patreon! ▶


Making educational & entertaining gameplay videos while simultaneously following none of my own advice.

I post videos daily. I also stream 6 hours a day. This is what I've decided is the best thing to do with my 20's. Stay in school.

Follow me on Twitter ▶
Edited by: Strider/Mike E (

#underlords #bigupdate #dotaunderlords #valve

dota underlords,valve underlords,valve dota underlords,underlords,underlords news,underlords guide,dota underlords guide,dota underlords news,best build combo,dota underlords introduction,dota underlords beta,dota underlords item guide,underlords item guide,underlords items,dota underlords items,underlords beta,dota underlords big update guide,dota underlords big update,underlords big update patch,dota underlords big update patch review,new patch review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments