Advertisement

SQUAD BATTLES REWARDS OUT AT MIDNIGHT!!! HOPING FOR LUCKY PACKS!! (FIFA 20) (LIVE STREAM)

SQUAD BATTLES REWARDS OUT AT MIDNIGHT!!! HOPING FOR LUCKY PACKS!! (FIFA 20) (LIVE STREAM) Welcome to my channel xWFGaming!

I'm mainly known for my FUT Champions streams, which is when I rage at the game a lot, & I mean a lot. Sadly I have decided to stop FUT Champions as I don't want to be getting angry every weekend any longer. However, I'm still streaming content in a more relaxed way. Feel free to subscribe if you enjoy any of my streams!

Twitch:


For a 5% discount on real life FUT cards:


Feel free to donate if you want to!!





Content:

FIFA
Career Mode
Squad Battles Rewards
Squad Battles Games
SBC's

GTA ONLINE
Missions
Races
Free Mode

LIVE MUSIC PRODUCTION

(Fortnite & COD will be streamed rarely)

I appreciate the support! Thanks for 13,000 subscribers!!

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,FIFA 20,xWorldF94,

Post a Comment

0 Comments