Advertisement

Participant Story: Christian and his work of Art

Participant Story: Christian and his work of Art One of our NDIS participants, Christian, who's an artist, presented us today with a piece of art that we've purchased off him. And it's a piece of art that signifies this building in the old Carlton Hotel.

It's very special, so we're looking for a special place to put it.

I'm Christian Den Besten. I am an artist from ArtGusto.

I like the buildings in Geelong. Christian is an artist who's been working for over 25 years.

He's self-taught. Christian, he works very hard, and is very dedicated to his art.

So to see him actually, you know, have these achievements, you know, it just shows that people with disabilities are no different than any other people.

I made new friends at ArtGusto.

I like to see my art at ArtGusto.

Christian's got a really bright future.

With the networks that he's created, you know, over the last four years, got a lot more opportunity to exhibit his work.

Well, I wish Christian and every other budding artist just like Christian all the best of luck in their career.

I think he's quite inspirational, and others watching him and what he's done should really know that they can do whatever they choose to do as well.

National Disability Insurance Scheme,National Disability Insurance Agency,DisabilityCare Australia,NDIA,NDIS,DCA,disability,disabilities,Artist,Geelong,ArtGusto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments