Advertisement

My friends from my first DCP & home came to visit me | Disney World Vlog

My friends from my first DCP & home came to visit me | Disney World Vlog Hi & welcome back to my Disney series, Disney Gal Gabrielle!

In this video both my friends from my first Disney College Program and home came to visit me! It was such a special time visiting my friends, some who I haven't seen in over a year! I also got to show a few around Disney World for the VERY first time!
ENJOY this video montage of my friends and I having fun in the parks!

SUBSCRIBE to my channel & follow me on my second Disney College Program!

Follow me on Instagram:
@gabrielle_larusso

Disney World,Walt Disney World,Disney,Disney College Program,DCP,Magic Kingdom,Epcot,Hollywood Studios,Animal Kingdom,Walt Disney World Resorts,Vlog,Disney Vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments