Advertisement

My Daily Routine for PR Attempts - Road to a 700lbs Deadlift

My Daily Routine for PR Attempts - Road to a 700lbs Deadlift Figured I'd give some insight on what my day looks like on days in which I plan to attempt a PR on a lift, specifically my deadlift. I'm still chasing a 700lbs DL and many days are just like this one. A 700lbs deadlift is definitely going to be happening very soon. I'm progressing extremely fast!

Follow me on social media:




▶ Check out my gear on Kit:
This video was shot on a Canon 6D Mark II

deadlift,deadlift progress,deadlift PR,deadlift max,700lbs deadlift,700 pound deadlift,day in the life,daily routine,daily routine for pr attempts,max effort lift,strongman,connor lipke,wsm,worlds strongest man,world's strongest man,strong man,powerlifting,powerbuilding,bodybuilding,deadlift journey,deadlift transformation,10 months of deadlifting,big deadlift,huge deadlift,max deadlift,deadlift tips,deadlift advice,deadlifting,deadlifting form,strong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments