Advertisement

I bought the best Honda Civic! But I'll have to sell it soon

I bought the best Honda Civic! But I'll have to sell it soon #HondaCivic #Honda #Civic

I recently purchased this 2016 Honda Civic which in my opinion is the best modern Honda Civic, this video explains why, unfortunately I won't be able to keep this for long, the video also explains why.

This car is currently up for sale, if you wish to buy it then please contact on one of the links below.

To get in touch with Al Rauf
You can follow us on
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bamwheels
Facebook Group:

Honda Civic Rebirth,Honda Civic Triborn,HOnda Civic,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,Ownership,Best Honda Civic,Honda Civic for sale,Toyota Corolla,Corolla vs Civic,Toyota Corolla vs honda civic,civic vs corolla,honda civic vs toyota corolla,sedan,Pakistan,Pak,Motor,vehicle,bamwheels,wheels,ecarpak,car,cars,review,buying used car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments