Advertisement

Hypixel Skyblock:Slayer Or Dragons For A Bit.. Content Drought :(

Hypixel Skyblock:Slayer Or Dragons For A Bit.. Content Drought :( Support the stream:

Fueled On Poptarts We Farm The Capacitor

I don't do viewer eyes currently







How Viewer Eyes Work:
I take your summon eyes (minimum of 2) and fight the dragon and give you the loot. I reserve the right to take some frags on the non superior dragons (3ish). On superior I take frags. If its a sword, superior leggings or chestplate I take a fee of 2 summon eyes or something equivalent.


Come join our discord! :
Hypixel Skyblock Discord:

Latest Patch Notes:



Music provided by

Dragon's Den,Dragons,End,Superior,Unstable,Strong,Protector,Old,Young,Wise,Farming,Money,50m Midas,Richest Player,Rich,Giveaways,Content,AOTD,Leggings,Chestplate,Boots,Helmet,Armor,Giveaway,Slayer,Revenant,Wolves,Wolf,Tarantula,Levels,Training,Tier,Hard,Challenging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments