Advertisement

Good to bad From bad to Worse ||GachaLife||

Good to bad From bad to Worse ||GachaLife|| This video wasn’t for your pity. I made this video to show I’m not afraid to show you my faults and problems. I’m tired of not talking and keeping all the shit I’ve been though in my head cause in reality it’s fucking me up. These past months have been the worst times in my entire life and as I can believe it will only get worse. Cause it has to get worse before it gets better. I didn’t get to show all my problems cause some involved people who I wasn’t sure were comfortable with me sharing this so I didn’t just Incase. I don’t like to believe I’m depressed I’m just emotional (as all teens) I can understand that I’m probably over exaggerating but I kept everything in this video real. Like I said I’m tired of staying silent. For the friends who help me feel like myself I want to say thank you so much. You and my family are honestly the only reason why I consider even being here today. Me and my family are going though a tough state at the moment. So hope you understand why I’m posting sad things. Anyway thank you for the people who decided to read all of this, you’re one of the good ones if you do


Anyway love you and stay safe

-Ander_101


Apps Used:
-CCP
-ibisPaint X
-VideoStar
-Documents

Stalk me:
- Instagram
*

-Discord server
*

-Discord: Daddy_101#7080

Other Channel:
*

Audio:



Wov u guys bai bai




(\_(\
( . . \
^❤️^ \o

||GachaLife||

Post a Comment

0 Comments