Advertisement

For nearly two years here is the hell ive has to endure

For nearly two years here is the hell ive has to endure This thing is uglier than anything anyone can imagine. It has a lot of moving parts and involves many Important people in the town along with my family. It is pure evil. I wish it is like they say. I wish I was crazy. I wish it could be blamed on drugs. You all haven’t heard anything wait til I break it down how cruel, cutthroat, backstabbing, and it’s the saddest most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever seen or heard. I’m ready for it to finally be over. I’m ready to not be sad and sorry and made to feel like a burden and miserable and have no one everyone I ever loved or knew turned their backs on me and would not allow me so much as a single shred of decency. It’s awful folks and when you hear how I’ve been made to experience such unspeakable torture and pain by those I trusted who I thought loved me, it’s the sorriest shit ever done to anyone I’ve asked God to let me die every day since she first left with lorenzos back pocket pigs. These people need to be dealt with. I am followed and harassed daily no peace my life made to seem worthless my achievements dismissed nothing good noticed lies spread and my family taking the sides of those lying and all to cause me misery and take everything from me. I wish it were made up. I’d give anything not to know this sadness and depth of emptiness and confusion. Pray for me please I need help people I need someone to help me please.

endure

Post a Comment

0 Comments