Advertisement

কেনো ভুলেও ব্যবহার করা উচিত নয় Fair & Lovely Advanced Multivitamin HD Glow Fairness Cream?

কেনো ভুলেও ব্যবহার করা উচিত নয় Fair & Lovely Advanced Multivitamin HD Glow Fairness Cream? #fairandlovely
#fairandlovelyhdcream
#sideeffectsfairandlovely
#worstcream
#poojasktv



**********


I have used this Fair & Lovely Cream almost 7-8 years ago,while I was a teenager.truly I had no knowledge about harmful chemicals then,but within seven days I have faced a Severe pimple problem. Then I just stopped using this,Now a days many people use this ,recently I Have bought a sachet & found that it contains paraben.It is now scientifically proven that paraben is very harmful for our skin & hair & it can lead us to cancer even,this cream has contained some other harmful chemicals too.I just tried in my video to understand people about the above fact.
I have no issue with this product or with this brand. I have just shared my personal opinion in my video.Neither I force anyone to buy this nor I forbid. So you can do whatever you want!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!



**********

Another Helpful Videos -

Copper Charged Water-
Glycerin Uses-
Boroline Uses-
Boroplus Uses-
Vitamin E Uses-

Disclaimer : Every thing shown or informed in this channel is only for general purpose & based on my personal experience, I am not a beauty expert by profession, I just like to try out new products & experiment with skin & hair care, I just give information about my experience. So,my opinion is only mine, you should not consider it as a professional advice.

pooja sk tv,fair and lovely hd glow cream review,fair and lovely hd glow cream,fair and lovely,fair and lovely hd glow,fair and lovely cream review,fair and lovely cream,fair and lovely bb cream,fair lovely hd glow cream,fair and lovely hd glow ad,fair and lovely multi vitamin hd glow cream review,fair and lovely hd glow review,fair lovely cream,how to use fair and lovely cream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments