Advertisement

EP 58 BUS HOME BUILD - Casing Windows Trimming & More

EP 58 BUS HOME BUILD - Casing Windows Trimming & More In this ep, I continue to piece together the skoolie. Working on window casing for Joey's & the bedroom partition walls. I also come up with an alternative material to use for setting a door jam trim and complete various task.

Thank you for watching!

~ Keep in mind, this is a howto/diy channel. These videos are created to help/assist folks on what they may face if and when they decide to build their own skoolie or camper van. I am not here for likes or to debate what is right or wrong. I genuinely love the HwyLIFE. This is my way to encourage folks to chase their very own sunsets ~

*The conversion can get pretty costly, so I will ONLY recommend items that makes sense to have and/or worth it's weight in gold*


Feel free to contact me directly:
BoloBigs13@gmail.com
.
.

bus conversion,bus build,school bus conversion,school bus build,bus life,van life,van build,bus to camper,bus to rv,rv,diy,camper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments