Advertisement

DelCOPO (What It Feels Like Getting Pulled Over Nowadays)

DelCOPO (What It Feels Like Getting Pulled Over Nowadays) I know I'm not the only person who feels this way when i get pulled over :D
huge thank you to my cameraman (Matteo C.) & actor (Brayden D.) Both links to social media bellow!!

Braydens Instagram:
Matteos Instagram:

Here is the subscription link:
➤ 

Click here for my previous video:
➤ 

Support me on Patreon:
➤ 

Feel free to subscribe to my channel:
➤ 


Are you on Facebook? ➝ 
Follow me on Twitter ➝ 
Check me on Instagram! ➝ 



Feel free to stick around because there is plenty more to come. 
I will always try to surprise you in every video, don’t miss out. Enjoy!

Police,Got Pulled over,cops,iamalphacris,hilarious,vlog,editing,prank,walmart prank,youtuber,skit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments