Advertisement

'An Eye For an Eye' short film - A Group 7 Production

'An Eye For an Eye' short film - A Group 7 Production Viewer Discretion is advised.

Made as part of my course at Liverpool John Moores University. Based on an adapted script by myself, which was further edited, tidied up, and finalised by Joanna Hughes. Some great work from the folks even further behind the scenes who deserve the credit, with Tom Hogan on audio, Matthew Weir getting us our locations, Jake Sampson as our production manager, and Lewis Caden on lights. Editing was by Meg O'Brien, and Joanna Hughes assisted in finalising the assembly edit in one or two places, as well as tidying up the final edit with myself. I was on camera, a Canon C100 with a range of prime lenses, with Steven Dempsey as camera assistant. I did some editing work on a VFX-heavy flashback scene, and audio editing in the final edit, as well as the final colour grade. Altogether I think we've worked hard to put together a good quality short.

Student,Short,Film,Final,An Eye For an Eye,Drama,Thriller,Horror,Psychedlic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments