Advertisement

80 Varieties of Food - Persian Food Festival in Absolute Barbecue

80 Varieties of Food - Persian Food Festival in Absolute Barbecue We went to Absolute Barbecue which is in Adyar. There were 80 varieties of dishes. I don't know whether I tried all the dishes. But the dishes I tried were amazing. The chat items were also there. Till 17th of Nov, they are conducting Persian food festive. Here those who want to cook by themselves can cook. That's the specialty of this place. Biryani was really good. Overall I had a very good experience in Absolute BBQ in Adyar.

LOCATION:

Website -

My Gadgets -

Follow me on,

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

varieties,bbq,barbecue,absolute barbecue,adyar,dessrts,soru,food,food review,food vlog,taste test,tasty,chicken,mutton,prawn,sea foods,veg food,non veg,buffet,80 varieties,kebab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments