Advertisement

Winter (my best friends first time lapse)

Winter (my best friends first time lapse) First and foremost... BIRTHDAYS! Today is my friend julias birthday and yesterday was mine! We both turned 24!

Isaiah made this timelapse for me to use two years ago and I'm finally actually posting it. I think its pretty cool. Thanks Izzydgrimoirecard...

He doesnt usually do timelapses BUT if you're into gaming (especially Destiny 2) feel free to check out his channel:
AND ...... WE HAVE A PODCAST TOGETHER!!! Check us out

Follow The Giraffe!
instagram: @giraffewithacamera
facebook: Baby Giraffe Videography (@giraffewithacamera)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I do not own the rights to this song.

Music: I have no idea, sorry. The video is 2 years old

timelapse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments