Advertisement

Which CONCEALER Is BEST for You? What Not to Buy, What to Try | Green and Clean Beauty Face Off

Which CONCEALER Is BEST for You? What Not to Buy, What to Try | Green and Clean Beauty Face Off Support the channel! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!
I'm putting a new spin on my Face Off series and taking a 'the more the merrier' approach. Instead of testing one product against another, I'm adding more to the comparison and telling you which concealer is best for which type of individual.

***These aren't my all-time favorites, that is coming up sooner than later. For now I'm covering Ere Perez, Han, and ILIA because they're the most recently reviewed and/or top of mind. I figured I'd slowly add until I get to a whole bunch of products in one video lol. Baby steps. Enjoy!

*Oh and ps- I'm just going to keep working on the new studio set up so don't mind me as I figure out a. how to get it just right and b. how to decorate (read: get some furniture in there).
**AND I'm wearing this in color "passion"- ✸ Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick- $12.99:

😘
- Britt

_______F E A T U R E D_______

✸ Han Skin Care Cosmetics Concealer in Fair Light- $18.00: | Watch the review here:

✸ Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer in Yucca - $30.00: | Watch the review:

✸ Ere Perez Arnica Concealer in Latte- $28.00: | Watch the full review here:

✸ Best Concealers video:

_______D E A L S & L I N K S !!_______

♡ FAVORITES & SIGN UP FOR THE "NOT SO SECRET" STYLESHAKER UPDATE LIST:
Check out my quick-reference page covering some of my best-of-clean-beauty picks here:

♡ DEAL ALERT- For my all-time favorite green/clean beauty subscription box from PetitVour! Get 25% OFF (yes, you read that correctly) your first clean beauty box right now using code: FIRSTBOX
CLICK HERE to get started: bit.ly/2XOUBSA

♡ DEAL ALERT- I love shopping at Safe & Chic because they have an insane assortment. For me, it's like green beauty Disney Land. They're offering 10% to my StyleShaker Squad.
Enter code: STYLESHAKER10 when you check out to redeem.
CLICK HERE to get started: bit.ly/2CNmm2l
**FYI- 10% cannot be applied to the Safe & Chic beauty box or Kypris products.

CURIOUS ABOUT WHO IS REVIEWING ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS? Check out my skin profile here:

_______K E E P I N T O U C H & G O G R E E N !!______

✔ I N S T A G R A M: @thestyleshaker for 1st impressions, unboxing, and Q&A's

✔ F R E E G R E E N B E A U T Y S T A R T E R G U I D E
Get my Green Beauty Starter Guide (subscribers get it for FREE) by signing up here:

_______T H A N K Y O U !!_______

✸ Sign up here to get TheStyleShaker.com freebies:

Music credits: Dream by Ibsen Producer - City Beats Vol.2 via Artlist.io

****This video is not sponsored****
Every product is honestly rated using TheStyleShaker SCORECARD system to keep things as objective as possible. This post may contain affiliate/referral links, but all views are my own. No one is paying me to say ANY of this. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here ( for additional information. Product information and EWG ratings may change along with the brands and the formulas they use. Click through the applicable links to get the most up to date information.

han concealer review,ilia concealer review,ilia concealer yucca,ilia concealer swatches,han concealer swatches,best concealer for dry skin,best concealer 2019,best concealer for oily skin,best concealer for mature skin,ere perez concealer review,ere perez concealer honey,ere perez concealer swatches,ere perez arnica concealer,green beauty,organic beauty,clean beauty,han cosmetics,cruelty free makeup,green beauty channel,green beauty youtuber,clean makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments