Advertisement

Two suns, Melbourne Florida Oct 2nd (Disclose Screen)

Two suns, Melbourne Florida Oct 2nd (Disclose Screen) Source- Joshua Mark


Check out Disclose Screen merchandise ranging from phone cases to coffee mugs, Don't be a mug, buy one now. PoW!

Don't forget to like and subscribe for more uploads, It's an invasion, Trust!

Like/follow the Disclose Screen face book page, A fun growing community, Post your sightings/Photos/Memes in the community section and keep up to date with behind the scene updates.

Become a patron & Buy Disclose Screen a beer 🍻 😩 Cheers!

Send in your UFO sightings/evidence for me to examine and maybe show on my channel evans.nelly@yahoo.com

All my thoughts and insights are pure speculation on the subject at hand, I am just presenting my opinion on the subject in matter, my own view on the ufology age.

2 suns,disclose screen,the grimreefar,nibiru,planetx,flat earth,fake sun,sun simulator,nasa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments