Advertisement

Stressed | Kaminari Denki x Listener {BNHA ASMR Fanfiction Reading}

Stressed | Kaminari Denki x Listener {BNHA ASMR Fanfiction Reading} The Pika -boy is back, and in a Halloween mood. This was a fun read, but I'm still trying to find a good range for him, because he's verging onto my Kirishima range :/ I'll get it eventually, I hope.

+++++

Any requests? Feel free to let me know! Send a message my way.

Leave a comment or a like, or both. Happy to hear any criticisms to better the content!

Twitter:
Instagram:

+++++

All Credits (please support the following creators!):
• Fanfiction: Stressed ©️ spicyness |
• Music: Tweed, Maggiore, Wandle, Waikiki, Wanaka ©️ Filmstro |
• Artwork: ©️ しゅんにゅん | &
• Animation: May Day

#MayDayVoice #KaminariDenki #Halloween

asmr,fanfic,fanfiction,readings,anime,manga,reading,kaminari,denki,bnha,mha,boku no hero,my hero academia,academia,reader,x reader,listener,x listener,halloween,

Post a Comment

0 Comments