Advertisement

✨🎁Spiritual ASMR: Positive Thinking, These Are a Few of My Favorite Things🎁✨

✨🎁Spiritual ASMR: Positive Thinking, These Are a Few of My Favorite Things🎁✨ #asmr #spiritualasmr #spiritual #seekerasmr
Please join me for today's soft spoken, spiritual ASMR session where we explore the power of positive thinking thru reframing and tapping into positive emotions by recalling a few of my favorite things. I hope it resonates with you and you feel the positive shift within. See if you can catch the quick cameo:) Thanks for spending time with me. It's truly my pleasure to share in these special experiences with you. Lots of love, xxo!

Instagram: spiritual_seeker_asmr
Email: spiritual.seeker.asmr@gmail.com

Please subscribe and join our Seeker community, a wonderful group of spiritually-minded people exploring different practices, belief systems, cultures and traditions. Here, we come together for ASMR tingles and to share our thoughts, experiences, and wisdom in a positive, supportive environment.
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
About me:
Hello Everyone! After watching ASMR videos for years during some of my toughest times, I finally mustered the courage to start my own. It’s my sincerest hope that this channel brings you a sense of comfort, peace, joy, love, and of course… tingles! The past two years have been an incredible time of change for me. I got sick and, as a result, my life path shifted dramatically. After spending countless hours reading, praying, sitting with myself and my thoughts (and of course watching ASMR videos), I decided to quit my job and move cross-country. My illness was a life-changing experience and it has inspired me to try to share some of the wisdom and words of encouragement that I’ve collected along the way. I hope you feel the love and compassion I have for all of you. As I’m new to this, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, experiences and any feedback you may have. This is a fantastic experiment that I am so very thrilled to take part in with you. I have the utmost respect for individual belief systems built on love and faith, and do not subscribe to any one in particular. I’ve read a lot about the power of prayer and our collective thoughts and positive energy. My goal is to harness that power and nurture this community we create together to inspire growth and spiritual enrichment, relaxation and comfort. This is for all of my fellow Seekers out there!! I can’t wait to see what we discover together…


Disclaimer:
The Seeker ASMR YouTube channel is intended for relaxation and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as medical, legal or financial advice on any subject matter. While much of the subject matter discussed touches on physical, mental and spiritual well-being, Seeker ASMR asks that you accept any and all information given to you by the Seeker ASMR channel in a strictly metaphysical nature only. The content of this Seeker ASMR channel may include material that is informative by nature, but it is strictly for entertainment purposes only and should never be taken as advice. The Seeker ASMR channel will not accept responsibility for any action that you personally take that is derived from video content or through any other means of communication.
The Seeker ASMR Channel DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN REGARDS TO ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS ON THIS SITE.

spiritual asmr,asmr spiritual,asmr hypnosis,asmr meditation,asmr sleep hypnosis,asmr soft spoken,asmr sleep,hypnosis asmr,asmr guided meditation,positive thinking,asmr for anxiety,personal attention,for sleep,sleep hypnosis,asmr healing,asmr energy,asmr whisper,asmr positive,asmr hand movements,soft spoken storytelling,soft spoken relaxation,positive affirmations asmr,positive affirmations sleep,asmr tingles,asmr sleep tingles,asmr relaxation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments