Advertisement

Picking Automotive Paint for Your Project 🙄

Picking Automotive Paint for Your Project 🙄 #carpainting #carproject #paintproject Get a FREE A-Z 85 PG. Auto Body Guide Here:
Learn how to paint a car as Tony Bandalos walks you through a bird’s eye view of the complete car painting process. Get a FREE auto body book here:
Get complete auto body and paint DOMINATION and training here:
Read the blog: Picking Automotive Paint for Your Project 🙄:

Hey, it’s Tony from LearnAutoBodyAndPaint doing another Q&A for our VIP, Mr.Inder.

“Tony, I’m a newbie in painting. The biggest question that I can’t find the answer to is how to choose the color for my motorcycle and my old Toyota car. What branch should I go with? I want to do a two-stage paint. What type of paint should I use? I just got access to your LearnAutoBodyAndPaint VIP today, so I’m still reading and watching videos but haven’t found this info yet. Thanks for the simple and helpful videos and tips. Keep up the good work!”

Paint brands are included in the VIP program. Go to your local auto body supply shop where they sell paints and stuff. Most of them sell Sherwin Williams and Dupont. Shop-Line is the cheaper version of PPG. While Nason iis the cheaper version of Dupont.

I recommend that you go with a well-known brand like PPG brand or Dupont for your clear coats and primers. When it comes to paint, you could also go with the same brands, you can look up Nason or Omni which is cheaper. On the other hand, Deltron is PPG’s higher grade version.

It all depends on your budget. You could spend as high as $800 for paint or as low as $200. I recommend going to your local paint shop so you could look through the color books and decide on your preferred color.

Sometimes I look at new car colors and remember the year, make and model of the car. Then I go to the paint shop and mention this to them and they can pull up that color right away.

You can also request for them to mix the basecoat. It’s usually 1:1 mixture and you’ll have 1 ½ gallon of sprayable material.

It’s Tony from LearnAutoBodyAndPaint. Grab your free 85-Page Auto Body And Paint Manual if you want to get free information and learn the basics of auto body and paint.

For a comprehensive training guide, check out the LearnAutoBodyAndPaint VIP Program, just like our VIP member here.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Q&A. Hit that Like button guys! Share and Subscribe to my videos!

Talk soon! Cheers!

Tony

Get A 85-Page Auto Body & Paint Manual + 7-Day Video Boot-Camp Access Here:

Connect on Facebook for More FREE Updates:

Connect on Google Plus:

Shop Here for Best Value Atom X Series Spray Guns:

how to paint a car,auto body school,auto body how to,custom paint,car painting,auto body and paint,how to pick your automotive paint,automotive paint,how to choose the right car paint,car paint,how to,how to choose the right paint code,

Post a Comment

0 Comments