Advertisement

Nicolas Dominique - Pushing the Limits

Nicolas Dominique - Pushing the Limits Addictive music inside!
Subscribe for more! -

* * *
Join me on Discord:

Support me on Patreon:
Purchase digital copies of songs and albums:
Buy me a coffee:
Or donate directly:

Your support is greatly appreciated, every little bit helps!

* * *
DOWNLOAD:

* * *
Here comes yet another new electronic track!

I made a demo of it few months ago and I simply couldn't finish it, even though it was quite promising. But see, that's how my ideas work - sometimes they need time to bloom. Few days ago I found an art which inspired me to make this track.

* * *
Artwork made by Kaleido:
Edited by Taytinabelle:

* * *
MY WORK IS SUPPORTED BY:
Thank you all kindly!

nicolas dominique,addictive music,healthy music,my little pony,friendship is magic,rainbow dash,pushing the limits,rainboom,electronic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments