Advertisement

New!!! Officer Cantrell it's illegal to take pictures Riverside division part 1

New!!! Officer Cantrell it's illegal to take pictures Riverside division part 1 PART 2





bitcoincash:qpvwjxare6jud3vzqr0vmws0zx6ax7jv0uqhx8ezsk

www.amazon.com/shop/notnowmaybelater

I want to start off by saying thank you everybody that is subscribed and everyone that watches my channel for your views it is much greatly appreciated
And if y'all would like to leave a donation to help me out with fuel and cost to help me travel back and forth from town to town holding our public officials accountable for their actions showing transparency within our system donations are greatly appreciated greatly greatly appreciated also I have a lot of requests to go from place to place and I do my best to get there so the donations will help also on the request once again thank you guys for watching


officer Cantrell badge 2511 and set R.G meulenberg 1975 badge if you do not like what you seen this video and wish to voice your opinion which is your right to freedom of speech I number you can do so at is 918- 596 -1100

division

Post a Comment

0 Comments