Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Series Recap ✨ in Less than 6 Minutes!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Series Recap ✨ in Less than 6 Minutes! Need a refresher or want to catch up before the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic series finale this Saturday, October 12th? Featuring the Mane 6, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy, catch up on everything that went down in the 9 seasons of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic!

For more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

#MyLittlePony #MusicMonday #MLP #Hasbro

Subscribe to the My Little Pony Channel:
Official MLP Website:
Official MLP Facebook:
Official App:
Shop MLP Toys:

mlp recap,mlp friendship is magic recap,friendship is magic recap,mlp series recap,my little pony recap,my little pony series recap,My Little Pony,MLP,Equestria Girls,MLP: Equestria Girls,my little pony equestria girls,song,Twilight Sparkle,applejack,rainbow dash,pinkie pie,fluttershy,rarity,mane 6,mane,ponies,bronies,brony,smile,friendship,MLPEG,sunset shimmer,mlp series finale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments