Advertisement

My 4 Favorite Finishes and How to Apply Them

My 4 Favorite Finishes and How to Apply Them How to Apply Starts at 8:50
Get the K-M Magnetic Dovetail Jig and K-M Stop Block here:
This week’s woodworking skill builder is a lesson about finishes and how to apply them. I talk about the pros and cons of my favorite finishes and why/how I use them. Let me know what you’d like to see next. Thanks for watching! Please like, comment and subscribe. Cheers!
----
Tool links and things I talk about in this video:
Get the K-M Magnetic Dovetail Jig, Shirts and K-M Stop Block here:
Shellac Flakes (Blonde):
Bee’s Wax:https: //amzn.to/30K70EE
Mineral Oil:
HVLP Set (only $89):
Total Boat Epoxy: 20% (That’s HUGE) Discount code KATZMOSES
HVLP Video:
Mike Pekovich’s shellac video:
----
Buy the Katz-Moses Magnetic Dovetail Jig:
I have Walnut Slabs for sale
Buy the Katz-Moses Stop Block Presale:
BitsBits is the BEST place to buy router bits: USE CODE JKATZMOSES15 for 15% off
Total Boat Epoxy: 20% (That’s HUGE) Discount code KATZMOSES
----
Essential Woodworking Skills Playlist:
----
Woodworking Joint of the Week Playlist:
----
Tool Tune Up Thursday Playlist:
----
Check me out on social media:
www.instagram.com/jkatzmoses
www.Facebook.com/katzmoseswoodworking
patreon.com/katzmoseswoodworking
youtube.com/katzmoseswoodworkingshop
----
Tools I love:
My favorite Dozuki dovetail saw -
My favorite Ryoba saw -
Marking Gauge:
Marking Knife:
NEW Suizan Flush Trim Saw:
Stanley Sweetheart Chisels:
Knew Concepts Fret Saw:
Dewalt Planer Package:
Forrest 10” Combo Blade:
Festool Tape Measure:
Starrett 6” Combination Square:
Woodstock 3 in 1 Shoulder Plane:
Stanley Low Angle Jack Plane:
Dewaxed Shellac Flakes:
Abalone Inlay :
Abalone Inlay Alternate:
5 Minute Epoxy:
Triton 3 ¼ hp Router (with built in lift and edge guide incl):
Kreg Router Plate:
Triton Bushing Set:
Bosch 1 HP Colt Router Set With Fixed and Plunge Base:
Bosch Edge Guide:
Bosch Bushings Set:
Centering Cone:
MY CNC MACHINES (I highly recommend both)
Bescutter Laser’s Website:
Axiom CNC:
----
Camera Gear:
Lumix GH5-s and main lens:
30mm Macro Lens:
15mm Lens:
50mm Lens I use for product shots:
Microphone:
Lav Microphone:
Gimbal:
2nd CAMERA Canon 70d:
Tripod:
Slider:
24MM Wide Angle/Macro Lens:
50MM f/1.8 for those tight shots:
10-18mm Lens for the wide shots:

woodworking,clear coat,woodworking projects,using clear coats,applying clear coats,clear coats,non-toxic clear coats,cece caldwell clear coats,wood finishing,clear,woodworking ideas,woodworking plans,diy,woodworking lesson,woodworking course,woodworking tips,woodworking project,easy woodworking project,how to use clear coat,wood,woodworking techniques,easy woodworking,fine woodworking,woodworking tutorial,amazing clear cast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments