Advertisement

Most Subscribed Beauty YouTubers 2013 - 2019

Most Subscribed Beauty YouTubers 2013 - 2019 Timeline history of the most subscribed beauty youtubers from the years 2014 - 2019.

*Beauty youtuber is defined in this video as someone who consistently reviews makeup and beauty products on a daily or weekly basis.* Sorry if I missed your favorite youtuber but I’ll have more videos up soon!

You will see the rise and fall of many of the beauty youtubers over the years, including the cancelling of James Charles after everything that happened between him and Tati!

-----------

Welcome to the second installment of Data Doggo! I was inspired by Data is Beautiful to start this channel because I would catch myself watching every video he put out because they were so entertaining. I would ask myself all of the time "I wonder what happened there" as a bar shoots to the top. Anyways, long story short, after a few weeks of research and sleepless nights, I was able to make this video. I hope you all enjoy it!

Please support my channel!!! (It takes many hours of hard work and dedication to get this video together)

#jamescharles #datadoggo

history of beauty youtubers,most subscribed beauty channels,most subscribed beauty channel of all time,beauty youtubers,beauty youtubers history,youtube history,james charles,makeup youtubers,james charles tati,tati beauty,james charles cancelled,jeffree star,kylie jenner youtube,youtube makeup,youtube 2013 - 2019,makeup tutorials,bar chart race,data is beautiful,data doggo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments