Advertisement

Lauren's pattern and fabric picks for an Autumnal capsule wardrobe

Lauren's pattern and fabric picks for an Autumnal capsule wardrobe I hope you have all been getting a chance to enjoy some sewing time so far this Autumn, but if you are looking for new ideas to stitch up this season, I've picked 5 lovely patterns from the huge range we have in the shop and paired them with a gorgeous selection of fabrics.

I hope it helps you learn a bit more about what type of fabrics work well with different patterns too.

Follow this link to my blog post linked to this video for details of all the fabrics and patterns and where to buy them on my website.


We ship worldwide.

If you have any questions or queries about anything, please email my shop on info@guthrie-ghani.co.uk for a faster response. As I am about to have my baby it may take longer for me to answer questions in the comments section of this video.

sewing,dressmkaing,capsule wardrobe,autumn capsule wardrobe,fabric and pattern pairings,what should I sew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments