Advertisement

Jago Gaming & Entertainment: Thought's On: Why Isn't There A Legit CFL Video Game

Jago Gaming & Entertainment: Thought's On: Why Isn't There A Legit CFL Video Game Here is my brand new Thought's On video and this one is on why don't we have a legit Triple A CFL video game, I talk about this and give my thought's and opinions regarding the possibilities of why we haven't received a legit game for the fans that want a new video game as it's been 18 years since the last legit game.

So please enjoy the video and please be sure to pound that like button, drop me a line in the comment section, subscribe if you are new to my channel and please share the video.

Jago Gaming & Entertainment,CFL,Argos,Thought's On,Video Game,Opinion,Canadian Football League,

Post a Comment

0 Comments