Advertisement

Im finally identifying My Why to take me into 2020

Im finally identifying My Why to take me into 2020 Im finally identifying my why :)
What I eat in a day doing a form of Keto while calorie counting. To get the lifestyle and health balance that suits my body mind and soul
Take a seat and join my daily posts.
Subscribe like comment as i transform this body and this life. The seed has been planted now it just needs to be cared for.
Weekends will need an overhaul and a plan that helps change habits. I am working on calorie counting to change habits that help me eat 3 meals a day that are recorded in a journal. This worked as a teen doing WW let’s see how it works at 58 :)

Health Happiness Balance,Living Life with an open heart,Art seeds life,Finding the plan that works for me,Planning for travel,Vlogust 2019,ww following the calorie controlled plan of my youth,Mind Body Soul Collab,Vlogtober 2019,Keep pushing through,Get fit enjoy life,WW reboot,WW goal is a blue dot everyday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments