Advertisement

I Picked Up Three More Target 2019 Prestige Mega Football Boxes!! Six Autos!!

I Picked Up Three More Target 2019 Prestige Mega Football Boxes!! Six Autos!! I decided to get three more 2019 Prestige Football Card Mega Boxes, which are exclusive to Target! These boxes are $40 each, and I've opened quite a few of them, so I think I may be done with these for the year! I've pulled some incredible stuff, and also saw some CRAZY Football card pulls that other people have had in them!

With two guaranteed autos per box, this is the best retail value I have found over the year! If you have a chance and haven't opened them, I'd definitely say to get some - it's a lot of fun! The Prestige Football Cards look pretty nice too.

Regardless, which football product do you think I should open more of? Comment down below the product you'd like to see me open!

Thank you for watching everyone, I appreciate it! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

If interested in any of the cards I opened, feel free to message me on Instagram at Vikings95_cards or email me at Vikings95.cards@gmail.com and I will try and get back to you ASAP! I hope you enjoy my football opening videos! Also, Please go and like my facebook page, Vikings95, which can be found here: Thank you all!

Football,Football Cards,Sports,Sports Cards,Hobby,Collecting,NFL,Football Trading Cards,Football Opening,Football Hits,NFL Cards,Football Collecting,Football Box Opening,2019 prestige football,2019 prestige,trading cards,2019 Prestige Mega Box,2019 Football Cards,2019 Football,2019 Mega Box,2019 Football Autographs,2019 football cards unboxing,2019 football card breaks,2019 Prestige Mega Box Opening,2019 Prestige Box Opening,2019 Prestige football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments