Advertisement

HOW-TO CONVERT A VAN | 🔥 My NEW Van Conversion - 21 DAYS of Sweat & Blood 💪🚐

HOW-TO CONVERT A VAN   |  🔥 My NEW Van Conversion  -  21 DAYS of Sweat & Blood 💪🚐 Get the Van Conversion Guide:

After selling my old van for more than I bought it for three years ago I embarked on building a new one to keep living a 100% rent-free life - doing the things I love, wherever I want and hanging out with amazing people.

My first van - - gave me three years of travelling around the world and some really amazing times - at first, it was hard to imagine how I could make it better for my needs but somehow I managed a HUGE level-up. This might sound like hyperbole but it's not, this new van has a super-king-size bed, a bigger kitchen, table & seating for six and a hot outdoor shower.

Is this the ultimate van for a self build van? To be honest, it is hard to imagine making it better.

*SOCIAL*
📸 Nate is on Instagram:
🔥 Check out my girlfriend’s channel here and chuck her a sub!
She is also on Instagram… 📸
And… our girlfriend Ella is too;

*MAIN PART SUPPLIERS*
Kitchen Hob/Sink 🔖
Roof Vent 🔖
Gas Heater 🔖
Dometic Fridge 🔖
Van Window
🔖 = Get up to 10% Discount using this code: natemurphy

*INSULATION*
Thermofleace Insulation
Thermo Van-Liner
Sound Deadening

*ELECTRONICS*
320W Solar Panel
260AmpHr AGM Battery
Charge Contr/Split Charge

*INSURANCE*
Insurance that covers you during Van Conversion

Disclosure - some of these companies gave discounts to me on products - I used them all on previous vans so the recommendation is simply based on how good they are.

*MY CLOTHING SPONSOR* -
3rdROCK create ethical and sustainable outdoor clothing - it is amazing gear

nate murphy,van conversion,how to convert a van,dodge promaster,ford transit,citroen relay,peugeor boxer,fiat ducato,sprinter conversion,tiny home,#vanlife,van conversion electronics,van conversion gas,van conversion solar,off grid soar,off grid camper,off grid van con,sprinter van conversion,van conversion electrics,van conversion heater,van conversion how to,how to van conversion,van life,van dwelling,van tour,selfbuild van,selfbuild camper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments