Advertisement

'Highschool of the Dead' ENGLISH Cover (H.O.T.D. OP) - Mr Goatee feat. Nah Tony

'Highschool of the Dead' ENGLISH Cover (H.O.T.D. OP) - Mr Goatee feat. Nah Tony Happy B-Day Zak!

Here's my English cover of "Highschool of the Dead", the opening to...Highschool of the Dead! Big thanks to Nah Tony for the awesome instrumental!

Credits:

Song: "Highschool of the Dead" from Highschool of the Dead
Original: Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets
Vocals and Lyrics: Mr. Goatee
Instrumental: Nah Tony (

Lyrics:

Lookin round, cant seem to read the room.
I'm losing reality
My head is full of dreams
I need something to prove

Emotion pilling up
Gotta follow through

Never stop running til the end
Only thought I have is to cut through all the blood, the crimson rain

Into the fight, gonna control My destiny
What'll I need there?
When will I see it?
Fire is burning up
Inside of me
But I dunno what to expect
The future is fleeting
Heart is still beating
I'll take it with me into the fight!

Highschool of the Dead English Cover OP Mr Goatee Nah Tony,highschool of the dead op english cover,highschool of the dead opening english,highschool of the dead opening english cover,highschool of the dead op english,highschool of the dead opening cover,highschool of the dead,mr goatee english cover,mr goatee,nah tony,high school of the dead english,high school of the dead opening,high school of the dead op,high school of the dead eng,h.o.t.d.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments