Advertisement

Dynamo Tutorial 03: Easily Duplicate Multiple Revit Views All at Once with Dynamo!

Dynamo Tutorial 03: Easily Duplicate Multiple Revit Views All at Once with Dynamo! If you are a Revit user, you will know that duplicating multiple views in the software is just not possible.
I don't know why Revit still doesn't support such a basic function but thankfully, we have Dynamo to save the day!
In this video, I will show you how to create a reusable Dynamo graph to duplicate multiple Revit views all at once. This script will create new views in a fraction of a second (or minute, :P).
At the end of the video, I have an assignment for you & will also show you how to answer the previous assignment. So, good luck! :)

00:40 - Lesson Starts
01:02 - Packages to Install (Clockwork for Dynamo 2.x & spring nodes)
05:11 - Adding a Prefix
08:41 - Replacing Common Expressions
11:26 - Adding A Suffix
13:57 - Today's Assignment
14:13 - Answer to Previous Video's Assignment
15:39 - Datasets

I will post all my datasets & materials in my Patreon page:

Will gladly appreciate your support as well! x

You can also follow me on my other sites:
Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -
LinkedIn -

Credits:
Music:
Intro Video:
Subscribe Video:

For questions or suggestions, please feel free to comment below.

Revit,Dynamo,Computational Design,Revit Tutorial,Dynamo Tutorial,Revit SG,Dynamo SG,BIM Tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments