Advertisement

DIY Paper Flower Stick | Make Beautiful Flower Stick With Paper | Paper Flower Craft

DIY Paper Flower Stick | Make Beautiful Flower Stick With Paper | Paper Flower Craft Today, I am sharing making beautiful DIY paper flower stick tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make beautiful stick paper flower with paper. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below. I regularly upload DIY paper flowers and paper crafts flower making ideas tutorial.If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe -

MATERIAL LIST:
- 30cm x 7cm paper
- 7cm x 7cm paper
- 5cm diameter circle

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Stick
- Scissor

If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

Music by:
Music Name: Coupe

stick flower,flower sticks,flower stick craft,paper flower stick,making paper flowers,easy paper flower making,flower making,making paper flowers step by step,how to make flower with paper,paper flower,paper flowers,diy paper flowers,diy paper crafts,paper flower craft,paper stick flower,

Post a Comment

0 Comments